July 22, 2011

Moved to Wordpress

Well, I should have taken the advice from those of you who have been at this for a while. This blog has been moved to Wordpress. I was able to import all of the posts and your comments so we can just pick up where we left off.


To all of my new friends, please add http://twoapples1.wordpress.com/ to your list of blogs to follow so we can continue our challenge together.


You are appreciated and help me to want to post each day because I know someone is going to look at the photo. It would be sad if we all posted but no one ever saw the neat work you all produce. Thank you for sharing with me. See you at the new address.

Christine

1 comment:

  1. well.... blogspot works alright for me, most of times anyway. And, I'm to lazy to move, maybe next year :-)

    ReplyDelete